This is our new creamy sugar scrub. What makes this a nice sugar scrub, it is made from scratch with my very own recipe. You can read the entire ingredients list and know what they are.
The texture is soft and creamy and has the right amount of sugar to exfoliate without it being too harsh, even if it’s on extremely sensitive skin. Mango Papaya is an uplifting tropical blend of sun-kissed mango and juicy papaya.
- Top: peach, apple, orange, cassis, citrus
- Middle: tropical mango, papaya, pineapple, floral, green
- Bottom: woody, amber, tonka, musk
What is the benefit of sugar scrubs?
- Sugar scrubs brighten tired, dull-looking skin to promote healthy, smooth, and flawless skin.
- Sugar scrubs also fight skin aging in a natural way.
- It helps to remove dead skin cells from your face, lips, and even your body to restore and refresh tired, clogged pores, it’s also a natural humectant
- Another benefit of a sugar scrub is that it can be used all over the body, not just the face. Just like the face, the body needs exfoliation, too!
- To help free ingrown hairs, you can use a sugar scrub in a circular motion, which is less abrasive than a back and forth movement on your skin.
- Sugar Scrubs make great gifts for family, friends.
When should you use a sugar scrub? Good question.
Use weekly to maintain soft smooth skin, when you have ingrown hairs or right before you shave your legs (If you don’t have sensitive skin). Avoid using to close to the eye area. This scrub contains a preservative as this will be used near water so if you don't want yuckies in your scrub, then this is why it is needed, otherwise everything is included in this scrub come from wholesome ingredients.
*This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease***Pictures and Content by Udora Body Care All rights reserved.